Thank you for visiting
At Hanabishi, we have been serving and perfecting traditional Japanese fresh-water eel dishes, also known as unagi, for well over a century. We think unagi is best enjoyed fresh, so we make all our dishes to order so you can fully enjoy what we have to offer.
For every order, we start from the very beginning, from filleting raw unagi into portions, preparing and skewering those fillets, steaming them carefully, and finally grilling them to perfection with our famous secret sauce.
Because of this, it takes at least 40 minutes to prepare unagi so it can be enjoyed as fresh as possible. Our special Kyosui Unagi dishes take about an hour to prepare and cook. So, Due to limited supply, we may not be able to serve Unagi for same-day reservations and walk-in guests. We therefore highly recommend you make a reservation specifying which order you want so you can be served as soon as you are seated.
Making a reservation
・Kyosui-unagi (No. 23)
- We recommend making a reservation mentioning your order at least 3 days in advance for no later than 9pm.
- Due to limited supply, we may not be able to serve Kyosui Unagi for same-day reservations and walk-in guests.
UNAGI is quite rare and easily spoiled.
So there will be 100% cancellation fee involved, if you cancel within 2 business days. We appreciate your understanding.
1F & BF Hanabishi Building,
2-16-7 Dougen-saka Shibuya ward, Tokyo
+81-3461-2622( only Japanese)
- Lunch Mon - Sat from 11:30am to 3:00pm (Last order at 2:00pm)
- Dinner from 5:00pm to 10:00pm (Last order at 9:00pm)
- Closes on Sunday and National Holidays
January 8, 9,15, 22, 29, 2023.
- 56 seats
(1F 10 Seats B1F 28 Seats Japanese Style Room 2-15 people)
・Cover charge will be added for dinner time
- 5% for table 10% for Japanese style room
- All price shown is tax included.(only take away 8％）
-All major credit card accepted
・Wi-Fi : Free